- Reviews and approves the corporate goals and objectives relevant to the compensation of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), evaluates the performance of the CEO and determines and approves the compensation of the CEO
- Reviews and approves the compensation of all other executive officers
- Administers Oxy's stock-based incentive compensation plans and periodically reviews the performance of the plans and their rules to assure purposes of the plans are being met
- Makes recommendations to the Board with respect to incentive compensation plans and equity-based plans
- Prepares Compensation Committee Report on executive compensation for inclusion in the annual proxy statement
Download the Executive Compensation Committee Charter (PDF) for a complete description.